Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2012

Listerine

I'm not sure why I feel like my days are so busy. I get at least 8-12 hours of sleep a day, and Olivia takes pretty long naps. I'm always surprised at how much I can get done in a day when I put my mind to it.

Maybe it's because I somehow always forget to take care of myself between taking care of her and doing my fun writing, work writing, cleaning, laundry, and watching Netflix. Not that any of that is particularly difficult or time consuming on its own, but I never really have a dull moment, and it's not uncommon for me to realize at the end of the day that I forgot to eat, or to do some errand or another.

Fortunately, those are not really noticeable things. If I forget to eat, I might get a little...testy...but otherwise you'd probably think I was pretty on top of things to look at me. Unfortunately, the thing I forget to do most often is brush my teeth.

Yeah, I know. Gross.

Fortunately, I discovered these cute little mini bottles of Listerine you can keep in your purse, and it's quite possibly the most ingenious idea someone else has had. It may take half a bottle to completely make up for the halitosis, but in my opinion, it's money well-spent, and I'm sure anyone unfortunate enough to have to interact with me on a busy day would agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment